Links to ACT Resources
To Register for the ACT: http://www.actstudent.org/
The initial registration process includes a 20 minute student inventory. Photo upload is required. Students should register as soon as possible to ensure their desired test locations.
Writing Test Section: by school
Enter school name to determine if it requires, recommends, or does not need the Writing Section included in the test results.
Superscoring the ACT: Info on superscoring
An unofficial listing of colleges and universities that will combine the best scores from each section of 2 ACT exams to create a “superscore”.
Information on a wide variety of scholarship opportunities: Scholarship info
Information on College search and financial help: Smart Scholar
FAFSA (Free Application For Student Aid)
Click here for FAFSA
Students must complete the FAFSA to be considered for student aid at all colleges and universities. Complete your application in January.
College Information: http://www.collegedata.com/
Great resource for profiles on every US college and university.
College Search Help:
- College Connectors: Donna Kelly and Kate Malczewski www.collegeconnectors.com (952)303-3696
- Susan Bye: email@example.com; (612)616-5230
- Suzanne Luce and Associates: www.collegeexpert.net; firstname.lastname@example.org; (651)688-0595
- Compass for College: Susan Nydahl Breon (612)710-3277
College Essay Help:
- Keren Price and Carolyn Evans: www.WriteNowMN.org
- Laura Dockery: (612)227-0881; email@example.com