Why Choose ACT Ready
ACT Ready Offers:
1. Hybrid Small Group/Individual Instruction Format: Students work with no more than 4 other similarly skilled students in class, so students have the opportunity to not only share their specific questions but also learn from their peers’ questions. Students may also schedule 1:1 time with tutors for additional focused work on the areas of the test they find particularly challenging. There are never any extra fees for this service.
2. Thorough Test Review: ACT Ready students take four or five full-length ‘retired’ ACT practice tests prior to their chosen ACT test date, thus examining more than 1,000 questions and answers from actual ACT tests. Consistent, focused practice builds improved question accuracy and pacing.
3. Valuable Study Guides: Students are provided valuable study guides for each test section, including the essay, which outline essential grammar concepts, math formulas, reading comprehension strategies, and science interpretation skills.
4. Experienced Tutors: Mary Langfeldt and her team have assisted more than 4,000 students over the past 13 years. Our students represent the entire spectrum of academic achievement, including many with learning challenges, such as ADHD and dyslexia.
5. Consistent Results: We measure our students’ progress on each successive practice test. We measure overall progress by comparing our students’ first practice tests (a baseline score) to their actual ACT exam day results. On average, ACT Ready students improve their overall composite scores by 3-4 points.
6. Affordability: For juniors taking the ACT (December through June test dates) ACT Ready offers six weekly two-hour small group classes for a fee of $675. Because most seniors have already taken the ACT, their sessions (July-October test dates) consist of five classes for a fee of $575.00. Fees cover all testing materials, study guides, progress reports, and any additional individual tutoring time (includes $100 non-refundable registration fee).