ACT Ready Offers:
- Thorough Test Review: ACT Ready students take 6 full-length ‘retired’ ACT practice tests prior to their chosen ACT test date, thus examining more than 1,200 questions and answers from actual ACT tests. Consistent, focused practice builds improved question accuracy and pacing.
- Valuable Study Guides: Students are provided valuable study guides for each test section, including the essay, which outline essential grammar concepts, math formulas, reading comprehension strategies, and science interpretation skills.
- Experienced Tutors: Mary Langfeldt and her team have assisted more than 3,600 students. Our students represent the entire spectrum of academic achievement, including many with learning challenges, such as ADHD and dyslexia.
- Effective Small Group Format: Our small group format has proven to be highly effective. With no more than 6 students in a class, students actively participate in their weekly tutorial, sharing their specific questions and learning from their peers’ questions.
- Consistent Results: We measure our students’ progress on each successive practice test. We measure overall progress by comparing our students’ first practice tests (a baseline score) to their actual ACT exam day results. On average, ACT Ready students improve their overall composite scores by 3-4 points.
- Affordability: For juniors taking the ACT (December through June test dates) ACT Ready offers 5 weekly two-hour small group classes, a Reading/Science skills building class, a Math/English core concepts review class, and a 6th ‘bonus/make-up’ class, for a fee of $675. Because most seniors have already taken the ACT, their sessions (July-October test dates) consist of one less class, for a fee of $525.00. Fees cover all testing materials, study guides, progress reports, and any additional tutoring costs (includes $100 non-refundable registration fee). Our semi-private and private tutorials are priced competitively, expanding our range of services available to students in the Twin Cities area.