Boot Camp Session
Students sometimes don’t have the bandwidth to commit to our six-week program. Our Bootcamp session gives students a high-level overview of the exam in two ninety-minute classes. This session primarly focuses on strategies and tips – it is not designed for remedial Math or English review.
For seniors who have already taken the ACT and are familar with the content, Boot Camp will provide targeted strategies and timing support to improve their scores.
Bootcamp will also benefit juniors who are quite comfortable with standardized test taking and are taking the ACT for the first time. Students may then follow up with the more robust Comprehensive session later in the year, as their schedule permits. Note: Bootcamp fees are deducted from any subsequent Comprehensive Session.
- Sessions are capped at six students.
- Students are sent a full ACT to complete prior to their first class.
- The test is corrected and scored during the first class. This class also is a review of English and Reading strategies.
- The second class is a review of Math and Science strategies.
- Strategy guides for each section of the test are included.
- A second full length test and answer key are included in the Bootcamp session packet for additional practice.
View 2023-24 Boot Camp Sessions Details